Women make the personal decision to augment their breasts for many reasons, from creating a body balance to restoring the loss of shape or fullness due to aging, weight loss, or pregnancy. The plastic surgeons at Strax Rejuvenation in Lauderhill and Sunrise, Florida, understand the importance of this decision and strive to help each woman achieve her desired results. Contact the office for a consultation so the experienced surgeons can work with you to restore the appearance of your breasts.
Breast Augmentation – Mammoplasty Enhancing Your Appearance with a Breast Augmentation
Breast Augmentation (mammoplasty) is one of the most common procedures performed annually by members of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Breast augmentation is a procedure using implants to enlarge small breasts, rebalance breasts of different sizes or proportions, and restore fullness.
Why Have Breast Augmentation?
There are a number of reasons women elect to have breast augmentation, including:
- Restoration due to a loss of shape or fullness due to weight reduction, aging, and/or pregnancy
- Restoring body balance
- Enhancing self-confidence
- Inconsistent size or shape from natural development, mastectomy or injury
Is Breast Augmentation Right For Me?
The following are common concerns or conditions that may qualify you as a candidate for breast augmentation.
- You are bothered by the feeling your breasts are not proportional to your body.
- Your breasts have lost shape and/or fullness due to pregnancy, weight loss, or aging.
- You are bothered by inconsistent size or shape due to abnormal natural development, mastectomy, or injury.
- You are not comfortable with the fit or look of your bust line in clothing/bathing suits
What Breast Augmentation Will Not Do:
Breasts that are sagging considerably may require a combination of breast augmentation with a breast lift (mastoplexy), which can often be accomplished simultaneously. A breast lift raises and firms breasts through a combination of reshaping and tightening of tissue, and removal of excess skin.
Breast Augmentation Testimonial